Please take time to read our Covid-19 Policy and please feel free to contact us here should you have any questions at all. We want to ensure you book and stay with us with complete confidence knowing we are doing everything we can to be Covid Secure.
These are the steps that we have added in order to become Covid Secure:
- We have added the below processes to ensure we are Covid Secure and will continue to update this along with government advice.
- We are also accredited with Visit Britain’s “We’re Good to Go” – this accreditation is the official UK mark to show the efforts put in place by the team and to show that as a business we have worked hard to follow Government and industry Covid-19 guidelines.
- We are keeping updated with all government advice and continue to do so and will adapt our policies accordingly. we encourage you to keep up to date with current guidelines here.
- Prior to your arrival date, we will email you to explain our contact free check in options and to discuss your arrival time to ensure social distancing.
- Rather than coming to the reception desk, we encourage you to contact us via telephone, your in room telephone by dialling “0”, email or messenger if you need to speak with our reception which is available 24 hours per day
3. Contact Free Options
- We don’t accept cash payments anymore, so you will need to pay by card if you haven’t pre paid, we encourage the use of Apple Pay for a contactless option. We are partnered with Stripe and Siteminder Pay for online payments.
- We wont be printing invoices anymore, but we will email you a copy on request.
- You can download our app to be able to use your mobile phone as your room key.
- After you have left the reception, our receptionist will wipe down the desk and key touch points to ensure it is clean for the next guest.
4. Social Distancing Measures
- We will not come closer than 1 meter to you and ask you to help us ensure this is possible. Where possible we will ensure further distance.
- We have a protective screen up at reception between our receptionist and you.
- We have hand sanitiser and request you use it when entering the hotel.
- We have resumed our daily in room cleaning. However, if you would prefer not to have your room serviced each day, please inform our reception team.
- We will be wearing a mask if we are not alone and in public areas, we ask you to do the same in the corridors and public areas.
- We have removed some of our seating area in reception to allow for social distancing.
- We will allocate your bedroom where possible away from other guests outside your travelling group.
5. Enhanced Cleaning
- Cleanliness has always been very important to us, but we are improving our standards and have rewritten our procedures to allow for longer time to clean each room and focus on high touch points.
- We are using high grade disinfectants to clean our rooms and our cleaning procedures have been verified by outside accreditors.
- We have removed our decorative pillows and throws from our rooms.
- All our linen is washed in accordance with government guidelines.
- We have removed high touch points like magazines and stationary.
- Our breakfast room is open between 07:30 am to 09:30 am Monday-Friday, and 08:00 am to 10:00 am Saturday and Sunday. Please avoid peak times and limit your time in here to help maintain social distancing.
- We know these are uncertain times and we understand that plans can change.
- We encourage you to book directly with us for the most flexible option where you may cancel up until the night before with no penalty.
- Please note if you book via an online travel agent we may not be able to guarantee the same flexibility unless they accept it too as your booking is with them.
8. Our Staff and Suppliers
- All our staff have completed a health questionnaire prior to starting work.
- Our staff have access to and will be wearing masks and gloves and hand sanitiser.
- Only staff who are considered essential to be on the premises will be at the hotel.
- All our staff have training on personal hygiene and washing hands and have been retrained with enhanced Covid hygiene training.
9. Staying with Us
- By checking in you are confirming that you have no symptoms of Covid-19
- By checking in you are confirming that you have not been told to isolate or been in contact with someone with Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
- By checking in you understand that if you if you test positive for Covid-19 whilst staying with us you must inform reception immediately.
- By checking in you understand that we are not a suitable hotel for self isolation and understand that if you develop symptoms of Covid-19 and have a positive test for Covid-19 you should return home quickly and directly to self isolate as per government guidelines. If for any reason this is not possible this will need to be discussed with management in order to make alternative arrangements and you understand that you will be liable for additional costs to facilitate this.